In this role you will be promoting, developing and delivering analytical and performance functions for the department through the development and delivery of an integrated planning and performance model.
• Liaising with senior officers responsible for operational and strategic performance monitoring, service development and planning.
• Ensuring up to date information is available for regular performance review
• Assisting with the continued development and implementation of the monitoring and review framework for all performance targets for the department, including Government and locally determined targets, to achieve the highest possible standards within available resource.
• Collate, analyse and report data including for statutory returns, ensuring the accuracy of the data.
This role would be perfect for you if you can demonstrate the following:
• A good level of education, ideally with an ICT qualification although this is now required.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft products especially MS Access and MS Excel.
• Ability to accurately analyse and present numerical information in a user-friendly format including use of graphical and visual methods.
• Good communication, listening and negotiating skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business