Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for a People Support Partner in the Chippenham area on a permanent basis.
As part of our People Support Hub, our People Support Hub Partners provide an invaluable service to our business’s management teams in supporting the day to day management and performance of their teams and colleagues, through our People Support Helpdesk. Our People Support Hub Partners report to the People Operations Partner and on a day to day basis, for work allocation and support to a People Support Hub Team Leaders.
Playing a key role, the People Support Hub Partners use their expert knowledge of HR, T&A and Payroll administration, policies and processes to ensure integrity. They are accountable for the quality, pace and compliance of our core people and organisation processes making sure our colleagues have a great employment experience and that activities affecting pay and benefits are processed accurately and on time.
• Employee Experience: Working in collaboration across the company’s People (HR) function to provide our managers with the knowledge, guidance and support to deliver a great employee experience.
• Tier 1 Support: Working in collaboration across the 3 core competency areas of the People Support Helpdesk -Triage, Support and Production.
• Triage: Completing initial assessments and resolving requests as they are received into the Helpdesk. Where requests cannot be closed on the initial assessment, these are escalated to either the Helpdesk Production, or Support Team for further support and resolution.
• Production: Acting as the safeguard of processes and documents within the Helpdesk, making sure that all checks and balances are used before transactions being completed. Liaising with the requestor to ensure compliance and delivery timescales are achieved against service level agreements.
• Support: Acting as the internal point of escalation for transactions that need further time and resources spending on them to resolve, which are either complex or time consuming by nature. The Support team will take any learning and add them into the various HR knowledge items, and process guidance.
• Change Management: Contributing experience and knowledge to HR Operational changes to make improvements across the line management and HR, T&A and Payroll environments.
• Employee Lifecycle: Providing efficient and accurate administration of Employee Life Cycle activities for Employees to our internal and external partners.
• Employee & Organisational Data Management: making sure that employee and organisational data integrity, accuracy, and legal compliance are always maintained. Where issues arise, they are dealt with in a timely and professional manor, while being owned until resolved or escalated to a member of the management team.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working at a similar level within a fast-paced HR/People environment
• Excellent IT skills and Data interrogation
• Ability to influence and coach across all levels
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Organised and able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
• Great attention to detail; ensures precision and accuracy in tasks undertaken.
• Able to liaise effectively with peers to organise and share work priorities