PEOPLE AND CULTURE PA
£25,000 - £30,000 + EXCELLENT BENEIFITS
***Permanent full-time position***
REED HR is exclusively recruiting on behalf a leading company who are passionate about their people. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an established business who pride themselves on delivering amazing products and services.
This role would suit someone from a PA/EA/ Events Management or HR background, who is looking to for a new and exciting role. If this you, please send your CV now for immediate consideration.
The scope of the People and Culture Executive role is broad and offers excellent progression.
- Support and work alongside the Director/ Management team.
- Supporting on operational and people-related processes within talent, employee success, and workplace teams.
- Gathering feedback on processes and working to improve them.
- Manage candidate responses.
- Ensuring candidate interviews are scheduled correctly and promptly and offer letters are sent out.
- Perform all the onboarding actions.
- Managing the performance reviews.
- Creating technical reports for the Directors.
- Engage with team members at all levels, lots of interaction.
- In addition to this wide-ranging supportive role, you will frequently work directly with colleagues across the entire business.
- Previous experience supporting and working at management level.
- The ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Highly organised, able to work on multiple tasks in parallel.
- Prioritise time to the most import or urgent actions and keep to deadlines.
- Educated to degree level preferred (Degree to be analytical or people based).
- Help solve issues, add value, and challenge new ways of thinking.
- Good attention to detail.
- Confident and articulate.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- And lots more…
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button.