My Client a leading Pensions and Investment Wealth Planning IFA Practice is actively looking to recruit a skilled Financial Services Pensions and Investments Administrator to join their highly successful team in Henley on Thames.
Main Purpose of the Role:
• To provide an efficient and consistent administration service to clients, ensuring high and accurate
standards of work at all times.
• Develop positive communication and working relationships with both clients and internal advisers. Identify
and resolve problems that may arise with day to day work issues in the department.
• You will, at all times, be operating under strict regulatory and legislative regulations and follow internal
procedures and systems.
• The role requires a competent Administrator who can focus on the day to day administration, and will be
expected to deal with all basic issues that arise, but also have the knowledge, expertise and capability to
recognise more complex issues, which may need to be discussed and resolved in conjunction with
• To assist the Investment & Fund Accounting Team with the receipt of new funds and day to day Pulse
• To achieve our client objectives by utilising our own in-house retail investment products and investment
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Application processing for all new business (ISA, Offshore and Collective schemes) for clients including
transfers, surrenders, retirements, annuities, pension transfers and investment business including all client
communications around these processes
• Set up client portfolios on dealing system (Pulse)
• Accurately record, update and respond to client and adviser queries whether via telephone, email or in
writing. Facilitate good service delivery at all times
• Liaising with clients and 3rd party companies over the telephone and in writing
• Provide support and technical expertise in delivering ad-hoc client requests
• To recognize potential instances of fraud and money laundering and, where agreed, report these instances
to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
• To assist the Compliance Officer in identifying, investigating and rectifying rule breaches relating and assist
in fulfilling any associated reporting requirements.
• Act as “mentor” to other administrators at time of new business acquisition
• Process regular and ad hoc pension contributions within Imago database
• Assist with preparing annual allowance statements for relevant clients
• Set reminders for and run regular GAD review calculations
• Preparation of SIPP review sheet and drawdown review illustration when requested by Advisers as part of
client meeting pack
• To monitor proposed changes in legislation with particular relevance to the company's SIPP department