My client is a large and well-run consultancy firm who are currently expanding their Edinburgh team.
Remote working – can be based anywhere in the UK.
This role will include checking complex queries, manual calculations.
Responsible for the training and development of up 4 to 5 trainee or junior pensions administrator.
• Carry out complex pension administration and calculations which will include treasury and payroll
• Attend Trustee meetings, including new business presentations
• Responsible for pensioner payrolls, pension increases and ensure the annual notification of the lifetime allowance
• investment contributions
• Unit reconciliations/lifestyle switches
• DC pensions schemes, along with working knowledge of occupational pension schemes - DB, CARE, Hybrid
• QPA or PMI qualified or willing to study towards relevant qualifications
• Experience carrying out complex manual pension’s calculations
Excellent salary and benefits
For further information, please call Lynn Wilson 0141 241 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org