Reed is working with a leading Pensions consultancy, Due to continued growth and expansion of the Edinburgh office, this successful firm is seeking a Manager to look after the Pension Administration team.
You will be managing a team of DB Pension Administration staff, responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of trust and corporate pension schemes. Day to day duties will including man management, monthly 121s, appraisals, recruitment, HR issues, staff training, workflow management and technical queries. You will act as a Client Relationship Manager for several schemes and be expected to attend Trustee and Client meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit schemes including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases.
• Knowledge of pensions legislation framework and demonstrable ability to remain informed of changes to the framework.
• Previous supervisory, leadership and management experience including performance monitoring, appraisals, recruitment etc.
• Third party pensions administration experience preferred, although strong all round experience within an in house pensions department,
• Previous presentation experience is desirable to assist with client pitches, trustee meetings and account development activities.
• Previous project management experience would be required to perform pension administration project based work.
Excellent Benefits package with salary up to £40,000 (DOE)
For further information, please apply or contact Lynn Wilson on 07969633883 email firstname.lastname@example.org