My client is a large and well-run consultancy firm who are currently expanding their Edinburgh team.
Remote working – can be based anywhere in the UK.
Pensions Complaints Manager
• Support the achievement relating to pensions administration
• Assist with the build of a competency framework, review, maintain, and monitor, completing risk assessments
• Provide MI - competency assessment and audits
• Reviews for new processes or changes
• Subject matter expert regarding QA Framework and business controls
• Reviews of complaints, carrying out root cause analysis and providing feedback
• Experience in complaints management, within pensions administration
• Track in complaints and resolution, delivering fixes and Root Cause Analysis at process,
• A good understanding of occupational pensions schemes, including - DC, DB, CARE and Hybrid schemes
• QPA or PMI qualified or willing to study towards relevant qualifications
Excellent salary and benefits
For further information, please call Lynn Wilson 0141 241 4700 or email email@example.com