I am recruiting for a specialist IFA Support role for a candidate with a Pensions, Investments and IFA Administration background support within a successful practice. The role will involve providing comprehensive support to ensure the efficient operation of the business and excellent service to clients of the firm. This is a mixture of administration and reports.
It is extremely important that the candidate has skills in the following systems:-
2) FE Analytics
3) All Round Pensions and Investments Experience
Responsibilities will include:
• Production of reports, valuations and graphs using prescribed software/programmes, evaluation, enhancement and interpretation of data
• Processing of portfolio alterations such as withdrawals, switches, new investments
• enter data from various source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms for storage, processing and data management prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry; verify data and correct data where necessary; obtain further information for incomplete records/documents; respond to requests for information and access relevant files; updating and maintaining databases such as client information/records
• maintain filing and filing systems, both paper and electronic and store completed documents in designated locations
• scan documents into document storage/management systems or databases as required
• Perform routine clerical/admin tasks as assigned
• Prepare documents, reports and correspondence as required
• answer phones, transfer to the appropriate staff member, take and distribute accurate messages
• Industry knowledge, compliance and regulatory knowledge
• Perform all duties in accurate and timely manner and maintain effective systems to ensure tasks are completed
• Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine, scanning machine and photocopy machine, and adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
• Perform duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
• Liaise appropriately with others to ensure duties carried out correctly and in a timely manner. Should duties fall behind, errors occur that may disadvantage a client or backlogs accrue to bring this to the line manager’s attention without delay
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adhere to relevant internal procedures
• Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
• interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
• keep office area neat and tidy and leave desk clear to comply with GDPR
The salary and benefit are excellent - up to a level of 35k dependent on skills and eperience