Our Client, a highly respected Financial Advisory organisation based in Central Leciester are looking to recruit an experienced Pensions & Investment Administrator to join their growing team!
On offer for the right candidate is an excellent overall package, with competetive benefits and salary!
- Processing investment transactions through to completion and changes within trusts and re-assigning investments
- Processing pension contribution applications and pension transfer applications through to completion
- Ensuring the client database and clients are kept up to date with progress
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from advisers and clients
- Reconciling client valuations and updating and maintenance of all client information
- Ensuring compliance issues such as ID verification, client agreements are up to date for clients
- Specialist probate work involving probate valuations (including trusts), surrender / claim values and paperwork
iii) Dealing with service levels of insurance and investment companies
- Previous experience working within a similar role is essential
- A strong understanding of Pensions & Investments
- It is desirable if you have knowledge of Cofunds platform, Aviva platform or 1st/Avelo/Iress database
- Hard-working and the ability to work well in a team