|Location: AMERSHAM, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 17 days ago||Reference: 3074892|
Each team is managed by a team leader and work is carried out in accordance with the Pension Administration Department’s control environment procedures which are in place to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the services for clients. The duties will include the following:-
• Prepare computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
• Maintain the Webstream database; prepare BWebstream generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
• Communicate with clients, their employees and former employees and advisors
• Carry out cash handling and accounting functions to client pension and related arrangements, liaising with bank and investment managers as appropriate
• Process client pensioner payrolls, including calculation of net pay, arranging payments, liaison with tax offices and preparation of year end returns
• Liaise with authorities including Department of Work and Pensions, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and the Information Commissioner
• Read and understand documentation relating to each scheme, for example booklets
• Prepare manual calculations to develop an understanding of pensions
• Carry out activities in line with agreed service levels
• Project based work, as agreed
• Develop a clear understanding of how the scheme operates and the nature and type of compensation payments (specific for scheme Administration)
• Develop an understanding of the urgency involved in working on schemes and the need for a rapid turnaround of work (specific for scheme Administration)
• Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time
• Support, Implement and Maintain Information Security procedures and activities in accordance with the company's Information Security Policy
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
• GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above is essential, however experience in the role is more desirable than other academic achievement.
• Relevant Financial Services experience or a background in DC or DB pension administration would be a benefit. Experience of working in an office within a team environment is beneficial. Payroll and accounts experience would also be beneficial in particular roles.
• A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
In return the benefits are fantastic - including the 30 days holiday and Pension and Healthcare.
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
20000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
MOORGATE, LONDONRead more
19000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
18500 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
20000 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum