|Location: Newcastle||Salary: 18500 - 19500 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3086101|
Do you enjoy dealing with queries and administrative support to colleagues and clients?
If so we have an exciting career opportunity as a Pensions Administrator for a reputable Financial Services company in Newcastle.
As a Pensions Administrator, you will be working closely with consultants and clients as prime day to day contacts, provide high quality support on defined contribution pension schemes and at retirement services to individuals.
This will include but not be limited to:
• Administration of schemes.
• Supporting consultants.
• Drafting governance reports.
• Updating member communications.
• General office administration and support as required.
• Issuing at retirement communications and packs
• Responding to client queries
As the successful Pensions Administrator your duties will be as follows:
Delivering efficient customer service to existing clients, both in writing and orally, in order to maintain and further
Develop our excellent client relationships.
• Providing effective administrative support to a dynamic team of consultants in areas such as preparation of client
Presentations, reports, new business pitches and corporate communication exercise.
• Updating and drafting client communication documents.
• Updating and creating relevant pension administration records and systems including Advisor Office/1st Software.
• Using Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Communicating with clients effectively at all levels, both orally and in writing.
• Receiving and handling internal and external correspondence and telephone queries from both members and
• Attending client meetings, and taking minutes, as required.
• Ensuring administrative and compliance processes are followed to required timescales.
• Actively participating as a team member, to achieve team targets and objectives.
• General office administration to support the team, such as invoicing, managing post and scanning.
• Meet all the FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly consumer, conduct risk requirements and compliance requirements.
• Completion of all mandatory compliance training.
You must have the following:
Previous relevant office administration
• Demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge.
• Demonstrate experience of providing high quality administrative support and customer service.
• Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification minimum grade B.
• Studying or willing to study towards relevant industry qualifications, e.g. PMI or CII.
• Computer literacy e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. Experience of Advisor Office/1st Software would be
Advantageous although not essential.
As the successful Pensions Administrator, in return you will be offered with the relevant training, support, progression options and exposure to technical work to help you to develop your skill set as well as your career. You will receive a competitive salary
dependent on your experience, working hours Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm and comprehensive benefits.
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
20000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
MOORGATE, LONDONRead more
19000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
18500 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
20000 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum