This is an exciting opportunity to join a expanding organisation who have big growth plans over the coming years.
The business now requires a pensions administrator to join their established and expanding team to work on their SIPP and SSAS products.
You will initial be homebased due to the current climate and will be responsible for all aspects of administration for SIPP and SSAS.
Main responsibilities include:
- Process new drawdown and transfer out requests
- Dealing with Death and Divorce
- Retirement calculations (BCEs)
- Have timely communication with the advisers and members to notify them of any issues with the member's request
- Perform necessary technical calculations
- Process investment withdrawals for one off and regular payments on time for payments to the members on time
- Process member benefit payroll and use Sage Payroll to calculate tax
- Use HMRC online services to process income tax
- Other than retirements and payments
The ideal candidate must have experience within pensions.
Please do not hessite to apply by forwarding on your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org