Reed Business Support are very excited to working alongside one of the most innovative, growing financial services in Newcastle.
Throughout the Covid period - they have continued to expand and develop their ambitious plans!
The firm can offer you a chance to work for an organisation who can offer you genuine career progression and future qualifications.
They are currently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator, please see below details about the role:
· Meeting deadlines
· Calculation and payment of benefit requests in accordance with the regulations
· Maintenance of client records and other documentation
· Project work as directed by Team Leader or Manager
· Liaison with Client, Advisers, Providers, Pension Members and third parties
· Provision of technical information both verbally and in writing around the benefit payment process
· Completing updates to the database to ensure that records are accurately maintained
· Dealing confidently with client and adviser enquiries by phone, email and secure messaging
· Providing general support to the Drawdown Team/Manager
· Ensuring that work is prioritised correctly so that SLAs are met
· Checking and approving other team members’ work
· Training of other team members
· Assisting less experienced team members
If this is something you are interested in please apply asap!