Support Services Administrator - Pensions
• Location: Swindon Head Office
• Salary: 18 - 24k (depending on experience)
• Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
• To provide high quality administrative support across the Pension Planning Service, Defined Benefit Transfer Service and Legacy Asset Transfer Service to ensure the efficiency of daily activities. Delivering a consistently outstanding service to our Advisers, Partners and each other.
• Ensure that case data is recorded accurately and within set time criteria.
• Ensure MI is accurate, up to date and produced within set time criteria.
• Participate in the effective distribution of workloads to ensure SLA’s are met.
• Work alongside Team Leader and colleagues to ensure effective resource planning.
• Be first point of contact for Advisers and their teams to support the processing of case’s.
• Undertake all aspects of the role in an ethical, compliant, diplomatic and professional manner
• Log and acknowledge incoming case work, including pre-checks of documentation and information received in line with SLA’s.
• Working with colleagues to monitor, prioritise and take appropriate action on various mailboxes across the teams.
• Deal with customer queries by telephone and email; to resolution or appropriate signposting.
• Check documentation, update electronic case files, database and trackers, to progress cases.
• Track and manage cases through the Defined Benefit Transfer process; ensuring progression at each stage by liaising with Advisers, Pension Transfer Specialist’s and Colleagues to recognise issues and take appropriate action to resolve and move forward.
• Monitor the Defined Benefit case file’s at each stage, ensuring documentation is received and correct. Undertake final checks working with Advisers to submit cases on Openwork Solution.
• Create, Authorise and Process Standing Orders in line with the Defined Benefit Process.
• Design, construction and production of weekly, monthly and ad hoc MI requests for Senior Management and Team Leaders to show daily workflow.
• Ongoing Data Cleansing and verification of accuracy for all Case Trackers.
• Project work and ad-hoc administration tasks in support of the Team Leaders and Wider Management Team as requested.
• Contribute to the review, development and updating of administration processes and procedures.
Build and maintain professional and effective relationships with the following stakeholder groups;
• PA’s and Paraplanners
• Practice Principles
• Practice Supervisors
• Support Centre
• Educated to GCSE standard.
The following experience is essential:
•Financial Services industry knowledge .
• Previous experience of working within a busy administration role.
• Previous direct customer service experience within a demanding role.
• Strong Microsoft Excel experience to design and produce MI Reports.
Knowledge of the following is essential:
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and IT skills.