Our client a global blue-chip financial services company is seeking an experienced pension’s analyst to join their Edinburgh team
Within this role you will work on projects, reporting and analysis. You’ll be responsible for providing a high-quality service to the clients, delivering pension and benefits projects, together with business as usual scheme events work.
This is a progressive role requiring advanced Excel skills, a keen eye for process improvements, while being comfortable supporting, training and developing less experienced members of the team.
The ideal candidate will already be working as a Senior Pensions Administrator/DC Pensions Specialist within the Pension's industry (preferably for a Third-Party Administrator) and should possess strong pensions administration skills.
What you will do:
• Acting as a subject matter expert and transformational change specialist, supporting the Scheme Events & Projects Team Leader in the delivery of key projects and scheme events within KPIs/SLA’s, maintaining control over projects and proactively communicating on progress.
• Bulk task or scheme events administration, including production of valuation extracts, production of annual pension statements, lifestyle process, bonus waiver, tax year end activity, carry forward scope calculations, data cleanse, report writing and project work
• System testing to ensure that technical developments fulfil systems specifications and business requirements
• Due diligence exercises by analysing data quality, identifying data issues and proposing solutions
• Building one off reports for specific projects
Your experience will include:
• Detailed knowledge of Defined Contribution Occupational Pension Schemes. Knowledge of Defined Benefit Occupational Pension Schemes is desirable.
• Pensions’ industry qualifications
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Strong analytical skills
Salary up to £32,000 + Benefits
For further information, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org