Job Role: Female PE Teacher
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: £95 -£150 per day
Reed Education work in partnership with many of the secondary schools across the Cheshire and Stockport area. We are the first choice agency for these schools and as such are recruiting now for a part time female PE Teacher role starting in September.
The school is a smaller than average secondary school based close to Stockport. We are looking for someone who is able to engage learners of all ability levels and who is available to start immediately in September.
The role is open to both newly qualified and experience PE teachers.
What you will need:
- Secondary PGCE or equivalent – specialism PE
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ideally you will have worked with learners with a range of needs
- Be able to engage learners through a range of methods
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid to scale after 12 working weeks
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If you would like to apply, please contact Charlotte Carr today on 01270 619314 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!