A popular school that has recently been rated as 'good' by Ofsted require a Teacher of Girls PE and Health and Social Care for September. This position is offered an a 0.8 basis with effect from September 2020 or a July start is available for an NQT for a fixed term contract until August 2021. This position is part time 0.8fte the school would also consider 0.6fte.
This is a friendly and supportive school with a strong team ethos, excellent facilities and an exceptional professional development programme with great opportunities for further career development. This school can offer:
- 3G Sports field and Multi use games area
- Large Sports Field
- Dedicated Sports Hall
- Netball and Football Tours within Europe
- Four period day with 75 minute lessons
- Allocation of a professional mentor (NQTs)
- Highly effective behaviour and inclusion system with ‘send out’ and support
- Centralised detentions to reduce teacher workload
- Superb CPD including from our outstanding ‘Teaching and Learning Team’
- OFSTED ‘good’ (May 2019)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Free use of on-site gym with rowing machines, cross-trainer, spin bikes and free weights
If you think this role is for you, please apply immediately.