I am currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious client of mine for an experienced Secondary School PE Teacher.
Our client is based in Kenley and looking for an experienced teacher to teach from year groups 7-11 on a part time basis ( 3 days per week)
The ideal candidate will make a positive and enthusiastic contribution to the lives of pupils, enhancing both academic progress and non-academic development.
• To and deliver teaching across the lessons to pupils
• Liaising with the senior leadership team
• Managing pupils behaviours in the classroom and on school premises
• Communicating with parents and teachers over pupils progress
• Supporting all pupils and pupils that require extra help
Working with Reed Education offers huge benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• A dedicated, locally-based Consultant will personally deal with your whole application process.
• Free CV assistant.
• Free interview advice.
• 24 hour advice service.
• Access to hundred of schools in the London area.
• Further training packages.
• Refer a friend to receive up to £100 vouchers.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter- firstname.lastname@example.org
All Candidates who register with Reed Education have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks