We are seeking to recruit an experienced Payroller to join a busy Business Support team. In this varied role you will be working within a small, busy team, running multiple payrolls for a wide range of clients who operate in sectors such as retail, the professions, charities and education.
The successful candidate:
- Will have good academic results with a minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English (or equivalent), or demonstrate a similar level of competence.
- Must have significant payroll administration experience and knowledge of payroll processing.
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation, including HMRC regulations, is essential, as is a working knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP and NI calculations.
- Should be ICT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Must have previous experience of payroll systems. Specific experience of any or all of the following would be helpful: Star payroll, Sage payroll, HMRC Basic Tools, BACS processing.
For more details please click apply. All candidate must have recent and relevant payroll experience, and ideally high volume payroll. Weekly and monthly.
Flexible part working at home is an option once training is completed.