REED Accountancy are excited to be working closely with a large employer based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area. They're looking to recruit a Payroll professional on a permanent basis.
As Payroll Team Member your key duties will include:
- Display demonstrable experience in working with complex payrolls and multiple stakeholders.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data and maintaining interfaces between HR, Payroll and financial systems.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in data such as new entrants, leavers, overtime, savings deductions, Tax category, leave, etc.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Provide payroll information to staff and pensioners by answering questions and requests, verbally or by e-mail.
- Liaise with HR team and external payroll provider to ensure integrity of overall payroll processing system.
- Issue appropriate tax information to HMRC (e.g. P45s, P60s).
- Maintain appropriate records of Payroll system interventions.
- Maintain confidentiality of Payroll information.
To be considered for this role you must have previously worked in a Payroll position. If you think the role sounds perfect for you please apply immediately!