Have you ever wanted to work for a global tech company? Have UNLIMITED holiday? Exposure to international payroll?
Then this is the job for you!
Strong culture makes my client a great place to work. Their offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly "First Thursday" social events. Offering unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Cares, and an open invitation to Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
As an International Payroll Specialist you will be looking after the global payroll in 5 countries (UK, Netherlands, Australia, Germany and Ireland) utilizing Ultimate Software and Activ Payroll Solutions. The only experience needed is fantastic multiple UK payroll experience and to be driven. This is a sole payroll position.
As an International Payroll Specialist, a typical day might include:
- Process payroll for employees globally
- Process monthly salary changes, variable payments and applicable deductions per local requirements
- Investigate, reconcile and correct payroll data issues, discrepancies and errors
- Collect, compile and enter employee status changes, new hires, terminations, and payroll data into both the HRIS system and global platform solutions systems (Activ)
- Timely and accurately prepare on-demand checks for terminations, retro-adjustments and other disbursements determined to be necessary for immediate distribution
- Support the Accounting team by saving the final payroll files into the respective shared drive following finalization of payroll each month
- Import Pensions contributions for UK to Royal London by the 5th of the following month upon completion of current months processing
- Submit Australia payroll taxes to the NSW each month
- Collect, compile and review data for year end processing (P60’s, P11d’s, end of year statements)
This job might be for you if you have:
General familiarity with local employment data setup requirements
- 2-5 years of International payroll processing experience
- Experience working with local vendors (ie, payroll vendors, tax vendors, pension vendors, etc)]
- Familiarity with year-end process and procedure for each country
You might be a fit if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement