Reed Accountancy are exclusively partnered with an international aviation firm, who are true market leaders in their field. This is a newly created role for a Payroll Specialist to join the team and help manage the UK payroll.
Reporting in to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing, calculating and submitting all aspects of payroll
- Managing all changes, including starters, leavers, sickness and holiday pay
- Keeping up to speed on furlough changes and advising on payments
- Approving regular payment runs
- Manual calculations including absences and employee expenses
- Liaising with multiple company pension providers
- Answering any employee queries
As a newly created role this has great scope for future opportunities. The role is likely to be on a temporary to permanent basis, however if you are currently on notice but have the relevant experience, we are definitely still keen to hear from you!
Our client are looking for the right candidate to join them as soon as possible, so please apply now to avoid missing out!