REED Accountancy Reading have a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll candidate to join our Reading based client on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the Payroll Supervisor, this role will be working within a team of 16 processing the payroll for more than 23,000 employees across Great Britain and Europe.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of payroll within a high volume environment, a proactive nature and the ability to work on their own initiative
Duties for this role would include, but not be limited too:
- Processing of in-house payrolls.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that leaver’s audits are processed daily.
- Ensuring that new starter’s audits are processed daily.
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise.
- Supporting Pension administration & submissions
Working 9am to 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch. Due to the location of the business there is no onsite parking, however there is street parking in the surrounding and local public transport links.