Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are pleased to be partnering with a growing company based in South Oxfordshire to help source a Senior Payroller to help join their finance function. The role offers a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, 25 days annual leave and pension. This role is ideally suited to a confident individual with solid payroll experience.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Processing monthly payrolls for hourly paid staff and salaried for 800 plus employees
- Add/set-up new payrolls & pensions
- Process Starters and Leavers, SMP, SSP
- Complete furlough claims
- Set-up, check and upload Pension contributions and auto-enrolment
- Deal with payroll queries from employees
- Create good working relationships with Regional Managers/Directors
- Keep up to date with regulations/legislation that are relevant and action where necessary
- HMRC Submission and payments
- Year End payroll duties – P60’s and P11d’s
- Report to Financial Controller/Director on monthly payroll figures and analysis
The ideal candidate will be someone who has extensive experience processing multiple payrolls and has experience in both monthly and weekly payroll preparation, ideally having processed timesheets. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate clearly with both finance and non-finance personnel. You will have good Excel experience and ideally be comfortable using Sage Payroll.
If you think this is the ideal role for you, please do not hesitate to apply.