I am partnering with a client based in Worcester who are looking to recruit for a Payroll Operations Manager. This is a permanent, full-time role with a competitive salary.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the effective, efficient delivery Payroll using the iTrent platform ensuring the provision of excellent service delivery through continuous improvement.
· Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures in these areas to improve efficiency and meet changing legislative requirements.
· Work as part of the management team involved in the development of strategy, planning, budget and performance management for the service area.
· Support the operation and development of the HR and Payroll system (iTrent), utilising system processes to streamline processes. Ensuring all payrolls are paid in accordance with deadlines and management information is produced.
· Work with the Systems team to manage the road map for future system enhancements, reviewing impact analysis documentation and recommending enhancements to the client.
· Identify business development/improvement opportunities through benchmarking activities, assess potential for joint/collaborative working and/or commercial opportunities within the public sector and wider.
· Maintain and develop where required a comprehensive knowledge of all statutory and procedural requirements, ensuring that systems and procedures meet legislative and statutory requirements.
· Ensure that the teams are adequately resourced, trained and monitored to ensure that their work is both timely and accurate and that contracted SLAs and KPIs are met.
If you have a wealth of payroll experience, you have made process improvements and impactful change within previous roles then this could be a brilliant next career step for you.
Please apply now or get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org