Following a sustained period of consistent growth, a fast paced and dynamic Professional Services provider are looking for a specialist Payroller with a strong working knowledge of RoI Payroll.
This global business offer plenty of scope for career progression. An increased pipeline of work within the organisation has led to the creation of this brand new position.
It is a brilliant time to join the business!
Successful applicants will have their own portfolio of clients. The broader Payroll division within the company are a supportive and closely-knit team. Training and a full induction will be provided to get the RoI specialist up-to-speed with internal processes.
The RoI Payroll Specialist within this team will be a key ‘Go-To’ point of contact. If you are looking to have full control over your own desk, this is a suitable position for you.
This is the perfect opportunity for an aspirational and motivated payroll professional to make a positive impact in a growing area of the market.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The company are able to offer a competitive salary; private healthcare; corporate discounts (in shops, restaurants, hotels and much more); a mindful workplace; and other excellent benefits.
- Professionally, the company maintain a commitment to lifelong development, learning and training to ensure all staff are up-to-date with UK and RoI Payroll processes.
- Importantly, there is plenty of scope for promotion within a steadily growing company.
This is a forward-looking, thriving and well regarded business to work with.
It’s an opportune time to join and early applications are highly recommended.
- Primarily undertaking the end-to-end payroll duties to ensure that processes are completed and act as the point of contact for all RoI queries.
- Ensuring that all RoI payrolls are processed within the required timeframes; Maintain all pension administration processes are carried out in an accurate and timely manner; Prepare ad hoc reports, spreadsheets and database information as required; and maintain client records.
- Within the role, you will liaise with a wide variety of contacts, both internally and externally; Liaise with relevant RoI public bodies; and perform ad hoc projects as required by Executive Management.
Two years’ experience in RoI Payroll & Pensions administration is absolutely essential; Strong IT skills and a proven ability to use and adapt quickly to new technology; Interpersonal and communication skills; and Microsoft Office skills.
Early applications are highly recommended for this exciting new opportunity.
To learn more, you can reach out to Reed Global’s Payroll Specialist Consultant, Tom Reid, in the Belfast office via email or arrange a call for a confidential discussion.
028 9033 0604