Reed Accountancy are working on behalf of our Client to recruit for an experienced Payroll Senior.
To provide a high standard of service to clients, providing support to the payroll manager on all aspects of payroll.
To assist with the Business Services Department with current bookkeeping jobs and provide support to this department, when necessary.
You will be a fundamental part of the team, linking the payroll and book keeping functions of the department.
Key Responsibilities- Payroll
- Processing payroll information (weekly, fortnightly and monthly)
- Filing payroll information with HMRC
- Calculating furlough claims
- Submitting furlough claims via HMRC Portal
- Processing auto enrolment information
- Uploading pension information to relevant pension providers
- Processing end of year PAYE information (inc P60s)
Key Responsibilities- Book Keeping
- Processing client invoices (sales and purchase invoices) via Xero & Dext
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Filing VAT Returns (Monthly, Quarterly and Annual)
- Processing journals to be entered onto b/keep system
- Create and post opening balance adjustments
- Attending SWAT courses and other internal and external training courses, which are relevant to your job role and clients
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience and knowledge of using payroll systems (Sage knowledge is an advantage)
- Xero certification is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of using Xero and add-ons, such as Dext etc.
- IT skills; with working knowledge of Windows applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy team and meet deadlines
If you hold the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss further.