Are you looking to join a busy Payroll Bureau?
I am working with a well-established Accountancy Practice in Northwich who are looking to add to their Payroll team.
You will be an experienced Payroll Bureau specialist who will be able to assist in the running of 500 Payrolls of varying clients. Able to work autonomously and build relationships with clients to make sure that you are providing the best possible service.
Key skills -
• Statutory calculations of SSP, SMP, SPP, Dividens etc.
• Ability to produce repots, P11D’s, P60’s, P45’s
• Able to onboard new starters and offboard leavers.
• Have experience working with CIS
• Have experience with Auto enrolment Pensions.
• Experienced in dealing with HMRC and submission of work to them.
• Able to build good relationships with clients as their first point of contact
• Have an excellent working knowledge of Sage Payroll and BrightPay systems
• Work well as a team
• Have at least 5 years’ experience within a Payroll Bureau.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to hit tight deadlines
This role will be home based to start with and a mix of home working and office based working in the future, flexible working is also available.
If you are interested in this position then please send your CV to email@example.com