UK Payroll Officer
Rate: £125 per day
Duration: 6 months
Location: Hemel Hempstead (remote working)
Our client is a global Bank who are seeking an individual to support the UK Payroll Team Manager in the effective running of a complex and high volume payroll. This role will involve ensuring that the payroll adheres to the policies and conditions of service, while assisting the UK Payroll Team Manager in ensuring that the Bank complies with all their legislative responsibilities as laid down by HMRC.
- To Assist the UK Payroll Manager to ensure the accurate and timely payment of employees.
- To Assist the UK Payroll Manager in the accurate and timely resolution of Payroll queries.
- Ensuring that excellent relationships are established and maintained with Business Partners and Heads of third Party organisations
- Delivery of outstanding customer service by timely investigation and resolution of customer’s complaints. Where appropriate drafting responses and ensuring that any steps to prevent reoccurrence are highlighted to the team leader.
- Work across the UK and Global Service Centre teams
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with internal customers and third parties at all levels up to Senior Management by using a good level of verbal and written communication
- Preferred Payroll knowledge
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Strong MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP (advantage but not essential)