|Location: GOSPORT, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 20278 - 20278 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 20 days ago||Reference: 3056511|
Hours 37 hours a week, 52 weeks a year
Including 25 day annual leave a year
1. To ensure that all staff are paid in an accurate and timely manner, completing the following processes in line with current financial regulations:
• Maintain spreadsheets to enable input in to computerised payroll system
• Check that figures on all authorised payment forms are correct
• Processing starters, leavers, staffing amendments, additional hours claims, travel claims and relevant information/paperwork from third parties (ie: HMRC) on to the computerised payroll system
• Verify computerised output ensuring that the correct people are being paid and all adjustments have been correctly processed. Pay salaries via BACS.
• Pay staff salaries via BACS and publish payslips for employees
• To produce monthly reports for Senior Management.
2. To deal with all payroll enquiries from employees, management and external bodies, including HMRC requests.
3. To ensure that all payroll deductions are paid over to the relevant body at the correct time.
4. To prepare monthly journals and all year-end information as required by the HMRC, DSS, Pension associations and other bodies.
5. To complete nominal ledger reconciliation’s on a monthly basis, and taking the appropriate action, for the following:
• Net wages
• PAYE creditor
• NI creditor
• LGPS and TP Pension creditors
• Other creditor balances resulting from wage deduction
6. Maintain the Establishment Post Number (EPN) spreadsheet (database) as a tracking and payroll forecasting tool.
7. To provide payroll analysis as requested by the HR and Deputy Principal (see separate monthly tasks list).
Other key duties
1. To monitor Health and Safety within the work environment.
2 To have a clear understanding of the duties and responsibilities arising from all policies and procedures, but in-particular, those relating to Health & Safety Safeguarding and Equality & Diversity
3. To abide by and comply with all quality procedures that are undertaken, as detailed in the quality assurance structural mechanisms and policy documentation, especially relating to individual areas of responsibility.
4. Any other duties as deemed necessary by the Principal.
20000 - 21400 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
16481.00 - 16481.00 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
22000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
LUTTERWORTH, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
11.5 - 12.5 GBP Per Hour
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more