|Location: SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEX||Salary: 24000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3181558|
- Ensure that the processing of Payroll (end-to-end), including Payroll administration is carried out accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Responsible for the accurate administration of all starters and leavers, including tax code administration, completion of P45’s and online submissions.
- To process all Statutory payments, including but not limited to sick, maternity and paternity.
- To calculate and process loans, advances, allowances and deductions in accordance with relevant legislation. This includes Company benefits.
- To carry out the reconciliation and payment of various Payroll deduction accounts in accordance with deadlines set by regulatory bodies, including HMRC, Contributions Agency and Court Orders.
- Carry out regular benchmarking of pay rates in line with National Minimum Wage, advising the Group HR Manager of upcoming changes required.
- Responsible for year-end tax reconciliations and returns.
- Efficiently respond to Payroll related queries, including those from outside agencies.
- Maintain technical knowledge to enable basic manual calculations and checks of tax, National Insurance and impacts of Company benefits.
- Ensure the HRM system is effectively managed, providing support and training on Time and Attendance where required.
- Prepare reports and information as required by Management.
- Develop and maintain Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions to meet the above.
- To provide Company benefits administration cover when required.
- To have a duty of care to yourself and others regarding Health and Safety matters and to ensure all Company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are implemented.
- Adhere to the Company Data Protection Policy and Procedure and ensure private and confidential data is kept secure and disposed of in the appropriate manner.
- To carry out duties pertinent to the scope of the post as directed.
Due to location you must be a driver with you own car and as already stated you must have worked within an identical role to be a successful applicant. The working hours for this position are 8-5 Monday to Thursday with a nice 1pm finish on a Friday.
19819.00 - 24657.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
13.00 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
WESTMINSTER, LONDONRead more
21,000.00-23,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
STIRLING, STIRLINGSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
FELTHAM, MIDDLESEXRead more
19000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more