Are you an experienced Payroller and looking for a secure payroll role within an excellent organisation?
My client is looking for a number of Payroll Officers to join their organisation on a permanent contract in the Newcastle upon Tyne area.
Due to continued workload, they require people who have a good amount of payroll experience behind them and are looking to join an organisation which pays well, offers excellent company benefits and who are also offering a £2,500 retention bonus within the first year of employment. This organisation also offers flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
As part of a closely knit payroll team, you will be responsible for running the payroll of permanent and contracted staff (over 1300+ staff ) ensuring that they are paid correctly, on time and relevant tax amounts are deducted.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for all salaries, wages, personal expenses and pension processing in accordance with financial timescales and legal requirements.
- Maintaining all documentation and records pertaining to the section.
- Answering queries and investigating.
- Processing payments for around 1300 employees - weekly and monthly.
- Previous experience of working within a payroll environment
- Knowledge of payroll procedures and working on payroll software
- Knowledge and understanding of statutory PAYE requirements, Maternity and Paternity pay, SSP, Tax Credits, Student Loans and employee expenses.
- Good organisation and prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not delay as shortlisting will commence immediately with the view to recruit ASAP.