I have currently been instructed by a international real estate organisation to help recruit for a Payroll Officer on a Fixed Term bases. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join Europe's leading real estate advisory. With this the successful candidate must have ADP, payroll reconciliation,year end,statutory payments and deductions experience.
A limited list of duties includes;
- Processing monthly payroll from end to end for approximately 700 staff at BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory and Facilities Management. Also assist with another monthly payroll of approximately 1,000 where required using ADP Freedom.
- Reconciliation of payroll control and benefit related balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist with administration of company car reporting to HMRC and for P11D purposes.
- Reconciliation and reporting to HMRC for year-end benefits P11D and PAYE settlement agreement on annual basis.
- Assist with the provision/ analysis of data.
- General queries from employees, Revenue and other Government bodies.
- Advise/ assist HR Business Partners/ People Services Team on payroll related matters as & when required.
- Assist the Finance Team with payroll related queries.
- Continuously drive for process improvement of the payroll function.
- Liaising with Group, Benefits Team & 3rd party benefits provider on benefit data.
- Supporting any identified benefits related projects.
- In depth ‘end to end’ payroll experience, including year-end processing and statutory payments and deductions.
- Comfortable with manual calculations.
- Experience of balance sheet & P&L reconciliations
- Understanding of pension legislation including Auto-Enrolment.
- Previous exposure to flexible benefits and payroll impact.
- Advanced knowledge of ADP Freedom.
- Good IT skills essential, including at least intermediate Excel and MS Word.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Strong and confident communicator