I have partnered with a fantastic client who is looking for a Payroller to join them on a 9 month FTC.
The post holder should have -
- Experience of preparing schedules accurately, to deadlines and submitting/processing
- Experience of managing correct payments for maternity leave, and other statutory leave/pay
- Experience of calculating complex calculations for net net payments and managing ex-pat employees’ pay
- Experience of managing pension deductions and online submission to pension company, including monthly updates for starters, leavers and changes
- Monthly PAYE/NI payments to pass to Finance for payment
- Prepare and reconcile Year End PAYE/NI and online submission to HMRC and issuing P60s
- Keep P11d Information updated as required and completing full P11D process and submit to HMRC annually
- Update all schedules relating to benefits, eg: private health. Ensure payroll deductions set up and made accurately and to deadline, and maintain membership details with provider
- HR Admin work including holidays booking management, monitoring absences, lateness & return to work interviews – maintaining the HR system accuracy at all times
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly HR reports
This role is 1 - 2 days in the office with the rest of the week from home.
If you have the experience needed and would like to be considered please apply.