A leading UK and Ireland based business are recruiting for a Payroll Officer on what is initially a 12 week contract (subject to continuing for longer).
This would be an ideal next step for anyone who is looking for a progressive payroll position as a Key Worker in the organisation.
The post holder will have access to their own office space to work in as the business are committed to looking after the health and safety of all staff. Proper measures surrounding Social Distancing and hand washing are practices already implemented in the office’s building. This role cannot be carried out remotely.
Significantly, handover and training will be provided for applicants who have a background in payroll. During the initial contract, full time hours are required. Thereafter, the post is available on both Part Time hours as well as Full Time.
Suitable applicants MUST have a minimum of 2 years’ payroll processing experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The company are able to offer a competitive hourly rate;
- As a PAYE Contractor you will be employed by REED which will offer you EXCELLENT corporate discounts, healthcare, and insurance benefits! Some of the most popular benefits you will enjoy include £200 cash back on dental/optical bills – £10,000 critical illness cover – Reed Discount Club – Cinema tickets for £6.60 – 8% off asos.com – 4% off Uber Eats – and much, much more!; and
- The opportunity to get involved with broader payroll duties in the Accounts and Back Office teams.
- Ensure that 250-350 employee payrolls are processed;
- Lead on queries associated with HMRC, pensions and other payroll issues;
- Calculation of overtime, monthly bonuses and other ad hoc payroll changes;
- Ensure that all pension administration, including Auto Enrolment processes are carried out in an accurate and timely manner;
- To keep up to date with regulations relating to employment and pension issues;
- To ensure that records are accurate and up to date;
- Reconcile payrolls, ensuring that all new joiners are added and leavers removed; and
- Complete other ad hoc duties as required.
IT proficiency in the basic functions of MS Excel; Strong communication skills; Good analytical skills and the ability to identify discrepancies in payroll; and previous experience working with rotas.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a closely-knit, good humoured team in Derry/Londonderry.
Early applications are highly recommended for this exciting new opportunity.
TO LEARN MORE
You can get in touch with Reed’s Payroll Specialist Consultant, Tom Reid, in the Belfast office via email or arrange a call for a confidential discussion.
028 9033 0604