Reed are delighted to recruit for a new Part Time Payroll Officer in East Belfast with a friendly and supportive business.
Working in an established Payroll Team, the Payroll Officer will report directly to the company’s Finance Manager. The role holder will be responsible for the end-to-end processing of their portfolio of employees’ payroll.
The Part Time role will be suitable for applicants that are able to commit to a 20 hour week.
- Timely processing company payroll on a weekly basis;
- Maintain the company’s payroll processing system;
- Assist with all payroll queries relating to payments, deductions and attendance;
- Update the payroll system with new starters, leavers and status changes;
- Identify and resolve payroll specific discrepancies;
- Completion of payroll reports for financial reviews;
- Post purchase invoices and support with additional accounting duties as required; and
- Any other ad hoc duties as necessary.
Suitable applicants will have gained a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a payroll administration/officer position; you will also be IT proficient with previous experience of MS Excel and other payroll software (Sage/Xero/Earnie/QuickBooks/or similar packages); and applicants must have strong communication skills to manage all payment queries which may arise.
The team are a friendly and closely-knit group. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to join an organisation that supports a positive work/life balance in an inclusive and supportive environment.
The role will attract a competitive base salary; parking on site; a flexible working culture; an Employee Beneficiary Scheme; a Death in Service pay-out; and a 20 hour working week (Full Time Equivalent to 35 hours).
Early applications are highly recommended for this exciting new opportunity.
To learn more, you can reach out to Reed’s Payroll Specialist Consultant, Tom Reid, in the Belfast office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or arrange a call (028 9033 0604) for a confidential discussion.