|Location: COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 16481.00 - 16481.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3063517|
DEPARTMENT: Payroll Bureau
Under the supervision of the Payroll Manager, provide a full payroll service to support service users, Penderels Trust staff and offices providing a high level of customer service at all times.
1. To provide an efficient computerised payroll service using specialist software.
2. To complete and maintain fully all records relating to PAYE, in line with statutory requirements at all times.
3. To be responsible for the BACS (autopay) processing and all related records.
4. To answer the queries of service users and their staff and provide information and advice relating to PAYE, SMP and SSP.
5. To provide information to Inland Revenue and governing bodies as requested and liaise with HMRC.
6. To ensure information is stored in a secure way complying with data protection.
7. To collate information relating to customers Tax and National Insurance Liabilities and convey information in line with statutory requirements.
8. To be responsible for setting up employees to existing service users payroll ensuring they have correct information on the payroll.
9. Request funding from HMRC for SMP and Tax rebates.
10. Scan all completed and processed timesheets.
11. To be responsible for dealing with deceased/ceased service users ensuring HMRC are notified of all outstanding revenue bills.
12. P35 & P14 completed on HMRC government gateway.
13. Provide initial call to new service users.
14. Ensure all correspondence is filed in order.
15. To undergo training and development opportunities and business and organisational development. Must be willing to travel as necessary.
16. To adhere to company policies and procedures, Health and Safety legislation and key holder responsibilities if required.
17. To undertake other duties as required which fall within the scope and responsibility of the post.
** 6 month fixed term contract **
** Immediate start **
My client is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their payroll team. Working with the Payroll Manager, you will provide a full payroll service to employees.
• Processing salary payments
• Collating tax and national insurance information
• Dealing with queries relating to PAYE, SMP, SSP, P45s, P46s and P60s
• Completing and maintaining employee records
• Setting up new employees and assisting with any queries
• Providing information to the Inland Revenue, HMRC and related governing bodies
• Ensuring all PAYE data is stored securely in line with data protection rules
If you have relevant payroll experience then this is an exciting opportunity for an individual to be part of a close knit office and team.
This is a fixed term 6 month contract
Please apply online or contact Hazel Hardy on 02476 632625 firstname.lastname@example.org
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
CLERKENWELL, LONDONRead more
22000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
REDDITCH, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
11.26 - 11.99 GBP Per Hour
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
20000 - 21400 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more