We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join an expanding business. Based in a rural market town location, this will be a friendly yet modern working environment with some travel to nearby offices.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of working in a Payroll Bureau environment, will be highly organised, have the ability to manage payroll for various clients and have excellent communication skills. Whilst delegating work and managing a small team, this person will also be responsible for:
- Allocating work within the team
- Collection & management of payroll information from clients
- Build rapport & maintain regular contact with payroll clients
- Take leadership in the planning & monitoring of the workflow
- To take ultimate responsibility of fee quotes and the issuing of payroll bills
- Prepare new year end returns & submit to HMRC
- Administer new payroll & pension schemes for new clients
In return you will receive an excellent work life balance, substantial salary and ongoing career progression and training within a lovely company.
Please apply now to be considered and to receive further information.