HR & Payroll Manager needed!
Part-time hours: 25-30 per week
A rare opportunity to join a niche company that has really thrived over the last 12 months, growing from a busy company to one which is really buzzing but has maintained its family friendly ethos.
What will it entail?
- Support managers with HR queries and issues
- General HR administration, including starters and leavers
- Maintaining sickness records
- Maintaining annual leave records
- Disciplinary interviews
- Processing payroll, including overtime payments
- Administering the pension scheme and payments using NEST
- Statutory deductions
- End-to-end recruitment
- Staff training and development
- Maintaining H&S records, policies and training
- Updating the company handbook
- Organising appraisals
- Attending monthly management meetings
What skills and experience do I need to demonstrate?
- You will already have experience in a similar role
- Strong payroll processing skills
- CIPD qualification and advantage
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for me?
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 28 days holiday
- On-site parking
If you think you have the skills outlined and would like to join a thriving, friendly business, please apply on-line immediately.