Payroll Manager - Temp
£20-£23 per hour
Are you and experienced Payroll Manager?
Do you have a CIPP qualification?
Do you have experience with Sage?
Then this could be an excellent opportunity to join a large stable company that is looking for a long term temp to help cover maternity leave.
The key focus of the role is to offer excellent support to the Payroll function and team ensuring that deadlines are met. The team is going through a transition of change, so being a positive and forward thinking leader is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the monthly payroll through in-house system including the month end process
• Deal with all HMRC PAYE related correspondence
• Liaise with preferred benefits advisor and deal with all related queries
• Liaise with HR department on all payroll related queries
• To respond to and resolve all payroll queries with employees
• Administration of all pension schemes including payment via BACS and DD
• Administer all other payroll related payments
• Maintenance of all P11d taxable benefits information
A CIPP qualification will be very beneficial and experience of managing a team is essential along with a positive attitude and the ability to make business decisions. You will be experienced in processing high volume payrolls, using an in-house system and demonstrate a strong understanding all payroll legislation, manual calculations and RTI . You will regularly liaise with stakeholders within the wider business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable business and gain excellent experience. If you are interested in this position please apply using the link below.