A leading employer are recruiting for a Payroll Manger on a permanent basis.
This would be an ideal next step for anyone who is looking for a progressive payroll position as a Key Worker in the one of Northern Ireland’s most successful companies.
The employer has taken the necessary steps to comply with COVID-19 safety regulations to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all site-based staff members.
All measures surrounding Social Distancing and regular disinfecting of the office are practices already implemented in the premises.
Suitable applicants MUST have a minimum of 2 years’ in end-to-end payroll processing experience.
Key duties include:
- Ensure that employee payrolls are fully processed within the deadlines;
- Oversight of payment of taxes to HMRC and take the lead on all HMRC guidelines;
- Review and use payroll reports to continually improve payroll processes;
- Collate payroll related information and ensure records are accurate and complete;
- Accurately input and process all relevant employee pension and tax information;
- Issue all relevant information to tax office and manage all related queries;
- Continually maintain and update databases and spreadsheets for month-end; and
- Provide information and essential assistance during audits.
All applicants must be proficient working with computerised payroll systems, ideally Sage Payroll or similar software, and have a proficiency working with MS Excel.
Suitable applicants must also have strong experience (minimum 2 years) working in in-house payroll processing.
Every application will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Early applications are highly recommended as the employer are progressing quickly from the application to interview stage.
TO LEARN MORE
You can get in touch with Reed’s Specialist Payroll Consultant, Tom Reid, in the Belfast office via email or arrange a call for a confidential discussion.
028 9033 0604