Payroll Manager - Bracknell
£15 - £16 per hour
12 months maternity cover - 3 days a week
Are you looking for part-time work?
Do you have experience as a Payroll Manager?
Then we have the perfect role for you. My client is currently looking for a part time Payroll Manager to cover maternity leave. The role will be ideal for someone looking for a part time 3 day a week role who is able to hit the ground running in a large organisation.
- Ensure that documents for starters, leavers and contractual variations using our in-house integrated HR/payroll system and processed & correctly input
- Responsible for end to end processing of all payrolls (over 2,000 employees), within prescribed deadlines and file RTI submissions on time to HMRC,
- Understand company Pensions process and operation to comply with the Auto Enrolment Regulations.
- Handling day-to-day pension related queries from employees and reconciling pension contribution reports from payroll with payments accepted by direct debit payments to pension providers
- Resolve payroll and pension queries from managers and employees including requests for Carval self-service logon details to view payslips, P60s and P11Ds.
- Produce and dispatch termination statements and P45/final payslips for leavers.
- Work closely with the Finance team and build strong relationships to ensure that they have the required information on time for production of business monthly accounts.
- Produce relevant reports and statistics for financial management accounts and central management information systems.
- Complete Office of National Statistics reports accurately and on time.
- Manage Payroll assistant and ensure ongoing support with development
- Lead by example and work within the spirit of the company core values.
- Ensure the ongoing development of the support team
- Minimum of 2-3 years Payroll Management experience
- Knowledge of HMRC reconciliation of P32 via UK Gateway and RTI submissions.
- Knowledge of all PAYE processes and documentation including P11d and end of year procedures and on line filing.
- Enjoy being part of a busy team and leading by example
- Ability to work with people at all levels including Senior Managers
- IT literate including strong Excel and database skills, Outlook, Word, Power point.
If you are interested in this role please do apply using the link below.