Reed Accountancy & Finance are actively looking for an experienced Payroll Manager for an organisation based in Sanndwich, Kent.
You will be responsible, for the payroll management in accordance with HMRC rules and regulations, including the preparation of annual returns for pensions and PAYE.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- To set procedures and controls for payroll processing that will ensure staff are paid in accordance with approved staff contracts and in accordance with pay dates.
- To ensure accurate deduction of payroll taxes and pension contributions in accordance with current legislation and pension scheme regulations.
- To ensure annual returns for PAYE, Pensions and PAYE Settlement agreements (PSA’s) are made accurately and to deadlines.
- To manage the payroll and pensions team members.
- To make and pay over such deductions as might be prescribed under legislation or legal order or as are approved in writing by the employee.
- To ensure that payroll costs are allocated to correct cost codes and cost centres in accordance with information provided to payroll.
- To ensure that payroll and pensions data is maintained on a confidential basis whilst ensuring that an audit trail is maintained.
- To liaise with HMRC and pension scheme administrators as necessary.
- To maintain codings for expenses claims on the portal
- To prepare and review annual pension returns for the relevant pension schemes.
- To address queries raised by staff regarding their pay or pensions and to prepare all redundancy calculations and Maternity/Paternity pay estimates
If you are able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role then please apply!