Are you an experienced Payroll professional looking for an opportunity to take complete ownership of the payroll function for a rapidly expanding business in Leighton Buzzard?
My client, a well established business going from strength to strength, now needs to appoint a dedicated payroller to manage the end to end payroll process for approximately 150 staff. This is a stand-alone position and the role requires someone who can review the current procedures then suggest and implement improvements.
Reporting directly to the CFO but working closely with the HR Manager your duties will include:
- Legal, compliance and tax obligations with entire payroll function
- Calculate employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits and taxes
- Calculating and deducting statutory requirements which include Tax, NI, SMP, SPP, SSP, RTI
- Processing starters and leavers as well as the processing forms P45/P46/P6/P9/P60/P11ds
- Manage employee queries about wages, deductions, attendance and time records
- Pension contributions, life Insurance, Journal entries
- Processing payments to employees by direct bank transfers
- Assisting HR with ad hoc duties
To be considered for the position you must have a demonstrated track record in running and managing full the full payroll cycle. CIPP qualified would be advantageous but not essential. Strong communication skills with excellent attention to detail is a must with a professional disposition to work and the workplace.
If this sounds like you please apply below!