Reed Accountancy Guildford are seeking an experienced Payroll manager for a permanent position based across Sussex and Surrey.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative, forward thinking team who will motivate and inspire others to deliver a culture which develops and implements continual improvements. You will be responsible for the strategic and technical planning of the payroll function across two key sites for this business. Previous experience of contributing to the transformation of a payroll function would be an advantage.
*Please note, regular travel and visibility between Lewes and Guildford is required*
• Manage and oversee a collaborated payroll function.
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders and in partnership with colleagues.
• Ensure delivery against a strategic vision whilst remaining customer centric.
• To understand and be responsible for the management of demand into the payroll team.
• Provide leadership to direct reports and build ‘one virtual team’ across both sites.
• Project management and quality control.
• Serve as a point of escalation for complex issues.
You will need to have both strategic and technical payroll experience for this role, dealing with the ever changing demands of the business. Previous experience of an ERP implementation and involvement in a change/transformation program would be beneficial.
You will be CIPP qualified or equivalent, and have extensive experience with inter-organisational working.
For more information and to see a full and comprehensive job spec please call Emily in the Reed Accountancy Guildford office, or apply online with an up to date CV.