Reed are delighted to represent a leading manufacturer in Northern Ireland who are actively recruiting for a Payroll Manager.
This position will take ownership of the newly implemented Payroll and HR integrated system, whilst managing a team of 4 Payroll Administrators. You will report directly to the CFO.
The role has become available at an opportune time as the company have experienced a sustained period of consistent growth.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Acting as the point of contact any payroll queries that arise and identify and correct any errors;
- Dealing with pension related matters and any third parties;
- Producing payroll reports and provide detailed analysis for management review;
- Continuously develop appropriate payroll controls;
- Ensuring all processes are in compliance with contractual and statutory requirements;
- Ensuring all government and other statistical returns are completed;
- Review, identify and implement system upgrades and improvements; and
- Carry out ad hoc projects and duties as they arise.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in a management role; a strong working knowledge of UK and, ideally, RoI payroll; experience of process/system improvements; proficiency in MS Excel; and experience of timesheet attendance systems.
Early applications are highly recommended for this exciting new opportunity.
To learn more, you can reach out to Reed’s Payroll Specialist Consultant, Tom Reid, in the Belfast office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or arrange a call (028 9033 0604) for a confidential discussion.