Reed are working with a leading and rapidly growing Belfast based client.
A newly created PAYROLL MANAGER position has been created to look after a team of 5 Payroll Administrators.
The role is permanent and full time.
Suitable candidates will have gained their CIPP qualification or have gained 5 years of experience working as the manager of a payroll team in a busy environment. It is also essential that applicants can demonstrate their end-to-end knowledge of statutory regulations and returns; are capable of producing month end reports; can proficiently work with MS Excel; and can take full ownership of a team of payroll professionals.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a team that are consolidating essential functions their Payroll, Finance and HR departments.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Overseeing the payroll function including management of staff administering payroll for UK and Irish jurisdictions;
- Participate in the company performance and staff review process;
- Implementation of a new integrated HR/Payroll system and to act as the Payroll administrator post implementation;
- Year-end payroll associated processes and administration of compensation and benefit schemes;
- Review and evaluate the current ways of working within the team to create efficiencies;
- Carry out audits on a monthly basis, ensuring temporary data is entered into the payroll system;
- Act as the point of contact for payroll colleagues to escalate complex queries;
- Ensure that all third party payments are recorded and paid;
- Work in conjunction with Management Accountants to ensure that all monthly payroll reports are compiled and reconciled; and
- Other ad hoc projects and management duties as required.
The role will attract a competitive base salary; parking on site; ‘flexi-time’; 24 days of annual leave (plus 10 statutory); Cash-Back health plan; and a 37.5 hour working week.
Early applications are highly recommended for this exciting new opportunity.
The closing date for this role is 20th September 2019.
To learn more, you can reach out to Reed’s Payroll Specialist Consultant, Tom Reid, in the Belfast office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or arrange a call (028 9033 0604) for a confidential discussion.