Reed Leicester Accountancy are proud to be working with a public sector organisation to fill a Payment & Payroll Coordinator vacancy. Their organisational focus is on bringing disabled people and businesses together.
To provide an efficient, effective and proactive account service to a set of identified clients/ PA's using payments services.
To provide high quality and consistent customer service, building proactive stakeholder relationships with customers, PA's, agencies and social workers.
Roles and Responsibility: -
- To process payroll on a 4 weekly payment schedule. This includes matching timesheets with authorised hours
- To process invoice payment received on a daily basis. This includes matching invoices with authorised hours
- To prepare the information required to process identified users’ payments (payroll, invoices or a blend), on a frequency determined in the support plan. This includes matching timesheets with authorised hours
- To support the Senior Payments Co-ordinator (Payroll) with payroll completion tasks, including printing payslips, reconciliation of payrolls Net Pay control, submissions of RTI, processing of Bacs payments, submission of HMRC payments
- To make all necessary calculations including any auto pension contributions and HMRC payments in readiness for processing
- To maintain an up to date list of payrolls/invoice payments for each payment week and ensure the right payments are made
- To oversee in a timely way the collation and reconciliation of each account identifying any issues with a plan for resolution. The reconciliation will also involve sorting of any tax and HMRC and auto-enrolment issues
- To proportionally monitor all accounts to enable early identification of unusual patterns and addressing (or escalating) in a timely manner
- To provide account data to inform payment services reporting requirements
- Make amendments to ceased and deceased clients in liaison with Cash Controller
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Once the employee pass the probation period he/she will be entitled to: extra annual leave OR extra employer pension contribution OR access to Simply health Cash Plan scheme OR personal development contribution.
If you are confident in your ability to carry out the roles and responsibility then click “Apply” to be considered for this role.
If you are looking for any other role within an Accounts department then please don’t hesitate to call the Reed Accountancy Leicester office.