|Location: TONBRIDGE, KENT||Salary: 8.65 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3069817|
I am currently recruiting for a payroll administrator who is available to start work immediately. This is a part time temporary role with a view to continue.
Location - Sevenoaks
Ideal start date - ASAP
3 days a week (24 hours)
The following is a list of key (non-exhaustive) activities that will be undertaken:
• Organise / collate all payroll information coming into the personnel department
• File in order of monthly payroll.
• Input payroll data onto payroll system, under the direction of the Payroll Manager.
• Carry out basic payroll calculations.
• Carry out all payroll filing as appropriate including archiving as and when required
• Submit the monthly payroll, only after higher level authorisation has been received.
• Become involved in managing the Group Personal Pension plan by enrolling staff as and when appropriate.
• Carry out monthly reconciliations
• Help the Payroll Manager to ensure that all legislative requirements are met in a timely fashion.
• Work to rules particularly around safeguarding.
• Support the Payroll Manager by carrying out all appropriate tasks as required by them.
• Run regular standard payroll reports
• Experience of working with payroll data
• Experience of working with pensions
The successful applicant will be required to complete the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Check process before the appointment is confirmed.
If you meet the criteria above and are looking for a part time role then apply now for immediate consideration.
19000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
15000 - 16500 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
20000.00 - 23164.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CLIFTON, AVONRead more
10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
BRAINTREE, ESSEXRead more
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRKENHEAD, MERSEYSIDERead more