Reed Accountancy have the opportunity to present this exciting role with a business continuing to grow even throughout the pandemic.
This opportunity is for a Payroll Clerk on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate for this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all employees are paid the right amount on time
- Ensure that all payroll information is accurately reflected in the management accounts
- Run monthly payrolls
- Deal with company pensions, calculate deductions and handle queries
To be suitable for this role you must have the following skills/experience:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word & excel
- Be able to meet strict deadlines
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience doing a payroll focused position
The benefits of this role include:
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays from start of employment
- Company pension
- Extensive training and career development programme
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today or directly email your cv to email@example.com